We were asked to attend St Mary’s hospital on the Isle of Wight to investigate a major issue with a large telephone system (High Range PABX) as there were no companies on the island with the experience of this specialist system. After testing and fault finding we proved that the issue was caused by the network supplier and was not a fault with the telephone system, we implemented a work around to get service restored and reported our findings to the network supplier to rectify.
- Called to the Isle of Wight
- Taking NEC SIP mobility to the high seas.
- Leasing now available on all business communications solutions from Principal Communications
- Fibre Solution implemented across European Cruise Liner fleet.
- Challenge: Design and Implement the largest Panasonic DECT installation in the UK?