Call recording is essential for any organisation. It provides irrefutable facts about every call that can be used to resolve disputes quickly and effectively, to improve customer service, to review and refine call handling performance or simply because it is a legal requirement.
Quick Search & Export
Recorded calls are quick and easy to locate, using different criteria, for example, telephone number, extension, date, etc.
Notes can also be added to the call details and searches made using specific key words. All calls that match the search criteria are presented in a dedicated playback list.
Recordings can be exported singly or in bulk as wma or wav files. Sound clips can also be extracted and exported from long or confidential calls. Encrypted calls are saved to the database automatically and are easily archived to disc or other storage devices.
Call playback controls follow a familiar format with play, pause and fast forward/rewind. However, for detailed analysis the player has some special features including playback speed control; looping; stereo waveforms; call markers and mark-up notes.
- Secure Access – Recording, playback & storage are totally secure with rapid call identification.
- Pause Recording – enables PCI compliancy for credit card payments, etc
- Intuitive Search – makes calls quick and easy to locate.
- Detailed Call Analysis – Advanced controls help pinpoint key details quickly and accurately.
- Easy Export – Flexible export options make recordings quick
Recording rules and secure encryption satisfy current rules on safe storage of customer information, including PCI DSS standards. Access authority levels can be set to suit organisational needs backed by a comprehensive audit trail that logs all access to recordings. Normally, all calls are recorded although recording rules enable specific extensions to be excluded, for example, a director’s telephone.